Attention : Only Phone (making/receiving calls) is working atm. 3G not yet
- Download Odin3 v1.70 to flash.
- Used P1_20100909.pit for formating. Selected 'Repartition' 'AutoReboot' 'fResetTime'. That rebooted with nothing apparently working but the filesystem structure was setup.
- Download P1000XXJHA for the base rom.
- Then, unchecked the 'repartion' part (as the structure is setup, don't want to screw it up, the next flashing needs to 'drop in' where the structure is.
- Then, loading into the JHA.rar just downloaded, flash that and reboot.
- To update to latest download and flash P1000OXAJK1.tar
- Pop in your SIM.
- At this point, reboot. It'll probably show 'Emergency Calls only. Go into the wireless/Mobile Settings/NetworkOperators and make sure it is connected to TMobile.
- Make and receive calls works.
If you have any ideas in how to make 3G work, please share them!
Credits to Jyveafk from XDA Forums.