The Galaxy Tab Forum: New Profile Settings - The Galaxy Tab Forum

Welcome to The Galaxy Tab Forum

Welcome to The Galaxy Tab Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Forum Rules

Posted Image Like every good forum out there we need to set some rules, but most are just common sense.

Forum Rules

• No Linking to or selling unlock codes, accessories, website services or auctions etc
  • No Spamming your site links for SEO purposes, either in posts or signatures
  • No warez or linking to warez. Be it PC, Android or whatever
  • Please use the Search feature, located on the top right of the Board Index! Double posts will be removed. Search Help is found here.
  • Please no swearing. Keep it clean please.
  • Please edit your profile : add Galaxy Tab Model, Galaxy Tab Model Number, Android Version
  • Please say Thanks! when you have found a solution. Doesn't hurt, and makes everyone feel better!
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New Profile Settings As of April 8th, 2013, this is now a new forum rule. Please read.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:04 AM (#1) User is offline   ThatTabGuy 

• Party Moderator
  • Insert nick to fast reply form
  • Quote selected text to fast reply form
  • Group: Super Moderator
  • LocationNew York U.S.A.
  • Device Size:I have more than one device. See my Signature
  • Device Model Number:See my Signature
  • Android Version:See my Signature

Hello everyone! This message is to announce some new things to take place around TheGalaxyTabForum.com.

If you'll notice in your profile information, there is a new Required Information box. This is where you can input your device information, such as your Tab(or Note) size, model, and Android OS.
The first drop down box is to choose the size of your device, from 7 inch Original, all the way to the Note 4.
The second box is a text box, which will require you folks to place your device model there. See here for more info: http://www.thegalaxy...dpost__p__44641
The third box is a drop down box for choosing your Android Version, from Eclair to Lolipop.

Note: If you have more than one device, there is an option for it.
The first box will say "I have more than one device. See my signature."
The second text box, you may type "See my signature."
The third box, you may choose "See my signature."
Naturally, if you select these options, you will have to add(update) your devices to your signature. Please make sure you do this! :good:

If you are a new member, this information is a requirement, and is necessary in aiding you with your questions and posts. If you are already a member, please take a moment to update your information, so that all in the community will benefit. These steps have been taken to aid in knowledge base growth, as well as provide solutions for those of you who may have a similar device or devices or issues.

We who moderate this forum wish to thank you for your continued support and input into the community, and are glad you folks are here.
:yahoo: :drinks::friends::clapping:
Your Moderating team, Wizz, Moderator Blast, Bart Laroc and ThatTabGuy :) :angel: :hi: 8)
Posted Image

^^This was my daily driver.
Good times.................................

Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 Stock with Lollipop 5.0.1 (Awesomeness!!!)
Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5113, Rooted CM12.1 5.1 Lollipop with Philz TouchWiz custom recovery x2
Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Stock 4.4.4 KitKat (wife's tablet)
Galaxy Note 4, Stock 6.0.1 Lollipop x2

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• TheGalaxyTabForum.com

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language