The Galaxy Tab Forum: CAN'T RECIEVE FILES TO MY GALAXY TAB VIA BLUETOOTH - The Galaxy Tab Forum

Welcome to The Galaxy Tab Forum

Welcome to The Galaxy Tab Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

CAN'T RECIEVE FILES TO MY GALAXY TAB VIA BLUETOOTH CAN'T RECIEVE FILES TO MY GALAXY TAB VIA BLUETOOTH

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:46 PM (#1) User is offline   gilly 

• Pip
  • Insert nick to fast reply form
  • Quote selected text to fast reply form
  • Group: Members

Hello,
i am using GALAXY TAB 10.1 model GT-P7500. Lately, when i turn on the bluetooth in order to recieve files (MP3 audio or even JPEG pictures)from other bluetooth devices, it just doesn't work!! my WIFI and GPS (on the tablet)are always off when i switch on the bluetooth and also make sure the tablet is VISIBLE to other bluetooth devices! it PAIRS with other devices but the INCOMING FILE pop up msg i used to get when i send files via bluetooth doesn't pop up nor do i recieve the sent items on the tablet...PLS HELP!!!

Remove Advertisements User is offline Advertisements

• TheGalaxyTabForum.com

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:11 PM (#2) User is offline   Mr.Grumpy 

• Pip
  • Insert nick to fast reply form
  • Quote selected text to fast reply form
  • Group: Members
  • LocationNordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
  • Device Size:10.1
  • Device Model Number:GT-P7500
  • Android Version:4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich

This is an older post, but without a reply or a possible solution, useless for others.

I had the same problem to begin with. I was pairing, but there was always an error message(Sending failed)for the person sending the file.

You don't mention whether you ever sent files, although I assume it did recieve files previously. The problem was solved for me, by sending the other person a file first. Since then, bluetooth connections have (so far) always worked.

I hope it helps.

Galaxy Tab Model : 10.1
Galaxy Tab Number : GT-P7500
Android Version : 4.0.4 ICS

Baseband P7500XXLQ8 <> Kernel 3.1.10_A1_V1.5.9_eXtreme_Edition <> Build IMM76D.XXLQ8

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skins by Skinbox

Skin and Language